Our Core Skills
Our Business Analysis is a disciplined approach for introducing and managing change to your organizations, whether you are for-profit businesses, governments, or non-profits.
The value our business analysis is in your realization of benefits, avoidance of cost, identification of new opportunities, understanding of required capabilities and modeling the organization.
Through the effective use of business analysis, we can ensure that your organization realizes these benefits, ultimately improving the way you do business
The results will indicate gaps or deficiencies in your company’s compliance program, such as potential operational / process / documentation risks , regulatory violations and incomplete data /information security requirements. By identifying gaps, you can take corrective action and mitigate risks to the business by :
- Identify Risk & areas of non compliances
- Examine Requirements
- Build a Compliance Program / Policy / Process
- Mitigate Risk
Our process documentation will trigger on how your team members perform the process, and not what the process is.
Process documentation is important for you as a business because it enhances consistency and lets your team learn from both their successes and their mistakes.
Process documentation helps in:
- Saving time & money
- Reducing errors
- Creating standardization
- Improving employee onboarding
- Creating workplace efficiencies
- Finding additional ways to further improve processes
- Improving workflows analytically
We facilitate Process Mapping to spotlight
Waste, streamlines work processes and builds understanding.
And support you to visually communicate the important details of a process rather than writing extensive directions.
- Increase understanding of a process
- Analyze how a process could be improved
- Define how a process is done
- Improve communication between individuals engaged in the same process
- Provide process documentation
- Plan projects
Process maps will save time and simplify projects :
- Create and speed up the project design
- Provide effective visual communication of ideas, information and data
- Help with problem solving and decision making
- Identify problems and possible solutions
- Can be built quickly and economically
- Show processes broken down into steps and use symbols that are easy to follow
- Show detailed connections and sequences
- Show an entire process from the beginning to the end
Process maps let you strategically ask important questions that help you improve any process.
It involves the analysis of company workflows (https://tallyfy.com/what-is-a-workflow/), finding processes that are sub-par or inefficient, and figuring out ways to get rid of them or change them.
We will ensure to
- Identity and Communicating the Need for Change
- Put Together a Team of Experts
- Identify the Inefficient Processes and Define Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- And then Reengineer the Processes and Compare KPIs
We will support to ensure that it’s a way your business operates. Adopting continuous improvement to
- Focus on Growth – An ongoing process of focus on incrementally improving the processes, services or products, and perfecting the way to do things on-the-go instead of carrying out one-off change initiatives.
- Creating a Culture of Improvement by ensuring Continuous improvement as responsibility of everyone in the team, by monitoring analysing training and developing
Individual Change Management
We analyse the Individual and understand how people experience change and what they need to change successfully & will help people make a successful transition.
Ensuring what messages do people need to hear when and from whom, when the optimal time to teach someone a new skill is, how to coach people to demonstrate new behaviors, and what makes changes in someone’s work.
Organizational/Initiative Change Management
We ensure Organizational change management by first identifying the groups and people who will need to change as the result of the project, and in what ways they will need to change.
We create a customized plan for ensuring impacted employees receive the awareness, leadership, coaching, and training they need in order to change successfully.
Enterprise Change Management Capability
We effective support you to implement Change management processes that are consistently and effectively applied to initiatives, leaders have the skills to guide their teams through change, and employees know what to ask for in order to be successful.
We will make sure that the enterprise change management capability is that individuals will embrace change more quickly and effectively, and your organization is able to respond quickly to market changes, embrace strategic initiatives, and adopt new technology more quickly and with less productivity impact.
We also ensure that this capability is implemented a strategic approach to embed change management across your organization.
We facilitate full visibility on When,where, Why, How & Who at any stage
The budget approved for the project including all necessary expenses needed to deliver the project.
We ensure that your projects don’t go over budget with proper management and timely corrective action.
It is the reason and the purpose of the project.
We support you in the work involved in delivering the project outcomes and the processes used to produce them.
To ensure that the product/ service must perform to
provide the functionality expected, solve the identified problem, and deliver the benefit and value expected, service levels, such as availability, reliability, and maintainability, and have acceptable finish and polish.
We will support you on a project ensuring proper control through quality assurance (QA), which is the process of evaluating overall project performance on a regular basis to provide confidence that the project will satisfy the relevant quality standards.
Risk refers to the combination of the probability the event will occur and the impact on the project if the event occurs.
We ensure guidance on the combination of the probability of the occurrence and the impact on the project is too high, and help you identify the potential event as a risk and put a proactive plan in place to manage the risk.
The requirement s to carry out the project tasks that can be people, equipment, facilities, funding,
or anything else capable of definition (usually other than labour) required for the completion of a project activity.
We facilitate working out the plans, schedules & execution processes
We Conduct feasibility studies which benefit the project by giving you and other stakeholders a clear and detailed picture of the proposed project.
Below are some key benefits of conducting a feasibility study:
- Improves project teams’ focus
- Identifies new opportunities
- Provides valuable information for a “go/no-go” decision
- Narrows the business alternatives
- Identifies a valid reason to undertake the project
- Enhances the success rate by evaluating multiple parameters
- Aids decision-making on the project
- Identifies reasons not to proceed
Apart from the above, some projects also require other constraints to be analyzed –
Internal Project Constraints: Technical, Technology, Budget, Resource, etc.
Internal Corporate Constraints: Financial, Marketing, Import /Export, etc.
External Constraints: Logistics, Environment, Laws, and Regulations, etc.